Friday, January 30, 2009

This is not at all becoming a sneaker blog, but holy crapppppppp I would love these Gucci Monogram Slip-ons!!





These are from the 2006 collection, so pretty much non-existant and virtually impossible to find...do Gucci outlet stores exist? I would loveee both pairs. ughhh yes

and I saw the 2009 release of the slip-ons, and they are not as cute.

P.S. Gucci slip ons run for $425! ha!


Anyways, this week has gone by rather fast. The february releases for A|X have been coming in all week so I have been busy at work. School and work and school and work. Now it's the weekend :)

Lastly, I got my first ever speeding ticket a few days ago. I was going 62 in a 45 zone. That means $206 :( Now I am no speed racer, but this is the street that I drive fast on on my way to school because no one is ever there.....but someone was there on the day I got my ticket. A cop on a motorcycle with a radar gun who went into the road and put out his hand and got me. Ay yi yiiiiiii

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics