Sunday, February 15, 2009


I saw these 3 movies this weekend.

Friday night was Confessions of a Shopaholic. Yvette read the book and wanted to see it. I did not read the book and did not want to see it, but I saw it anyways. It was a little wack. Fashion wise it was cute, story line was not good, and it sucks that some people are really addicted to shopping. 1 star *

Saturday day was Slumdog Millionaire. Ari was in town and we wanted to see it for a while, and luckily it was in theaters still......HOLY CRAP WAS THIS MOVIE GOOD. Now we understand why it won so many awards. The story line is so captivating and I found myself in all sorts of emotions. Will make you laugh, will make you cry, will make you think. Fantastic movie. 5 starssssssss * * * * *

Sunday night was Coraline. Now Ari and I didn't know too much about the plot for the movie, we just knew it was an animated film and in 3-D ! ......This movie was so weird. The plot was okay, the images were scary. It is DEFINITELY not for children. I mean, I am a wussie...but it's basically for people who loved "Nightmare Before Christmas" and that kind of imagery. The 3-D aspect of it was pretty neat. 3 stars * * *


Slumdog Millionaire was legit so good. I am part Indian, and it just made me want to go to India and save all the children, and keep my maiden name forever!

4 movies in 4 days. That's a lot considering I go maybe once a month. AND I WILL NOT BE SEEING "FRIDAY THE 13th". I do not do scary movies. And also the only person that I see anything Jason Vorhees related is my homeboy Ryan in Orlando who has recently joined the army. Because he is obsessed, and gets a certain amount of happiness when watching Friday the 13th movies with me when I hate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics