Sunday, March 08, 2009

Spring Break is dunzo for me. What a fun time it was!

I kicked off Spring Break with a trip to Atlanta with Yvette. When we were there we visited the Coca Cola Museum and also got to visit my Uncle Randy and his family who I love and haven't seen in a while. The next morning we arrived in Ft.Lauderdale and I drove up to Orlando a few hours later. I worked at Universal a couple days to maintain my seasonal employee status and had sooo much fun with old homies. Fallen From The Sky played a show in Orlando and I had fun seeing more Orlando friends. I had dinner with Leonard one night at Red Lobster, and dinner with Alison at Buffalo Wild Wings another night. Not a lot of pictures were taken, and I'm mad at myself for forgetting. Sometimes I'm just so caught up in the moment! Anyways I got to see Ryan for a hot minute and then went by myself to see Kat Von D at her book signing. (Was by myself because UCF kids were still in school, everyone else was working or occupied with a jury? COOL RYAN) But it was fine, I read some of her book while in line waiting and listened to other peoples conversations. Kat Von D is so awesome and polite in person, I LOVE HERRRRRR!!!!!!!!



Janine and I went to Gainesville and watched Protagonist. The next day I drove back to South Florida and started the spring break wind-down. Friday night I went with Spencer and his friend to see Protagonist, Fallen from the Sky, Paint It Black and Propagandhi play at the Culture Room. That show was awesome. Last night I was at Ari's house for her mom's birthday dinner. Filipino food always rules. I wasn't feeling too well so I left early and went to bed promptly at 9:30pm. Woke up several times throughout the night feeling like death should take over, but then finally woke up for the day at 11:00am today with no sore throat but crazy congestion. I do feel better...which is weird how fast this bug went through me.

So that was my spring break, all sorts of fun, and few pics are up for viewing. I got my tax return check the other day! woooooo .. also there will be a few changes to fuhleeshuh.com in a couple days, not sure yet if it will be down, but if it does, it will be back in a few. I'm doing some work, switching servers, maybe layout changes, who knows. I don't even know yet. You might not notice anything haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics