Saturday, September 19, 2009

As much as I wish I could say that I love to read, I don't. Straight up...not for fun, not for education, just never got on that reading train. Don't get me wrong though, I do know how to read, I just don't flaunt it in peoples faces, like many people I know.

I'm a senior in college, you'd think I'd have this "finish this book in a week" down by now. Procrastination, disinterest and completely unmotivated feelings is holding me back.

Anyways.....my homies in Fallen From The Sky played a free show at a bar last night in Margate. It was good to see old friends that I would normally see in Orlando, as well as the ffts dudes. Ian from NFG came out to support. Also Fallen from the Sky is doing a 3 week tour with New Found Glory in October, which is huuuuuuuuuge, and I am really happy for my dudes!

On a completely different and random note, when I went to Disneyland last month I searched for a keychain with my name. Felicia is hard to find, I thought maybe Disney stepped their game up and upgraded to my name in the F section. Alas, it wasn't there, but LETICIA was there.. that is almost Felicia. and I was angry.



ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics