Saturday, September 12, 2009

So basically I've neglected this site so much to where even I thought it was dead.

At the beginning of this year, a gnarly virus killed my computer and I lost all original pictures and everything else in the world that was my computer. And this was the year I was ready to switch servers and blah blah, so then I tried to start to redo everything but it was not working out. Then I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and that changed my life because for so long I was InternetExplorer crazy. Then with facebook being the most popular kid on the internet and my friends viewing my pics faster on there instead of my site, I somewhat lost interest in updating my photoblog on here. So in a way, well basically I'm breaking up with you. I'm sorry Dana, Kiersten, and the 4 other readers to my site, it just won't be the same on here anymore.

I am keeping the site and its content up, because this shit has been apart of my life since 2003, however the photo section won't be as update as you stalkers would wish. And I will keep up with the blog.

Starting now. Here is a quick rundown of the past few months...


My homeboy Giancarlo turned 25 the other day. Kiersten and I helped him celebrate.


My cousin got married and I was a 1st time bridesmaid. Wasn't really a fan of the brown bridesmaid dress, but I guess it worked out in the end. And of course I was the shortest bridesmaid, paired up with the tallest groomsmen.


I went to Disneyland with Uhnet & Danny, and met Minnie Mouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


While in California, I hung out with Angela and her cutie pie baby Jackson.


Enjoyed Warped Tour......Gallows killed it! This is Frank, a total british bad ass.


Went back to Orlando to work at Universal, and met some more great people. Including these 6 cutie pie Christian boys working at universal and also on a missions/relationship with God strengthening trip.


Became better friends with my homie Kristen and adopting Estrella as our new sister while she was an international worker from Singapore <33333


So that's about it. I promise it won't be a summer long wait until my next update. "It's been a summer........." NFG

(that was too appropriate)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics