Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I saw a commercial with some dude named Woody trying to get 500,000 fans on facebook, and if he achieved this, TGIFridays would give all his fans a free Jack Daniels Burger/Chicken Sandwich. I figured, why not try this ......and the goal was achieved, the coupon was emailed last Friday, and today I got a Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich! And it was delicious! Kiersten accompanied me on the free lunch trip :)



So my cd player is temporarily out of service. The cd is stuck inside and I have not gone to seek professional help with it yet. Therefore I listen to the radio a lot..and people crap on the radio all the time because they all use their fancy iTrips and apple products to have cool music services /or/ working cd players---instead I have learned to cooperate with the radio. Yes the radio sucks for the majority time, however the minority time does have some jiggy jams...and with this I present a new series I am trying out with catching the good jams while I drive.

I hope you enjoy .... I will probably continue this until someone complains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics