Sunday, October 11, 2009

The other day I walked into the kitchen to speak to my mom, and in mid-sentence I gasped like I hadn't gasped before....my eyes have seen the red tin of Almond Roca buttercrunch toffee!!!!!!!! I haven't had this delicious delicacy in years. I will say about 5-6 years. My dad used to buy it at Costco around Christmas time back in the high school days, but then he stopped going to costco for a while, and of course it's a seasonal product (at costco). So basically I flipped out and I love it, and I think you should go to Costco and taste this wonderful creation. Or buy it year-round.



I just went to the site and saw that they have Candy Cane Buttercrunch Roca??? OMGG WHAT IS THAAAAT !!!!!!!

So on Friday night, Kiersten and I were watching Lil Wayne's Behind The Music as we were getting ready for Sabine's birthday dinner, and mannnnn what a story! Then last night I got on this crazy wikipedia kick, and was searching everybody that was super cool to me basically in the year 2000. It started with Jay-Z because I was listening to the black album and the song "December 4" came on and his mama was talking about his early days, so I thought let me read the truth(!) that is wikipedia, read his whole life, which then I thought about Missy Elliot, and read about her sad early life, which lead me to Monica, and read about her sad relationships, then Ginuwine, and his sad family deaths, and then Eve and how she was a stripper then Mase said you shouldn't be a stripper, you should pursue rapping ...... and during all of these wiki-sessions I was youtubing all the awesome music videos. Then I realized I spent too much time on wikipedia and turned on the TV and watched Marley & Me on HBO. ughhh worst decision ever. One of the saddest movies of all time.

Lastly, Lego has the coolest business cards!



These mini figures are for executives and special PR people only because they are expensive to make.


Inspired by the wikipedia kick, Throwback video of the day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics