Sunday, October 18, 2009

This week(+ end) was pleasantly busy with some of my besties.


Janine came in from Orlando for a friendship weekend. On Friday night, there was a goodbye party for our homies in Fallen From The Sky as they left for tour with NFG the following day. I wish them the best of luck and warmth as they are touring in the northern part of the U S of A.


Ari came in from Gainesville for a family weekend. We grubbed on some Filipino delicacies and still can't believe her little brother is growing up so fast.

I watched 3 films this week.



Love Actually compiles different stages of love stories, and the british accents make everything better. Valkyrie was really interesting. I knew Tom Cruise wouldn't kill Hitler, but I was really rooting for him. Lastly, I saw Lars and the Real Girl in Kiersten's DVD collection and was automatically intrigued because of Ryan Gosling. This was a weird movie, but you eventually understand why his character is the way he is, and it turns out to be a cute indie film in the end. oh Ryan Gosling, you dun did it again <3

Aaaaaaand SUPER Lastly, Congratulations to my homies Danny & Uhnet! They got engaged this weekend at Disneyland in front of Cinderella's castle! I am so excited for them! and I love them a lot!!!!!

As if this update wasn't jam packed already, I dedicate this cutie pie Hellogoodbye video to my newly engaged friends.


When We First Met

hellogoodbye [video & free ep] | MySpace Music Videos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics