Sunday, November 22, 2009


I got an email invite to the Dos Equis "Most Interesting Show in the World" tour, and Elena and I went on Thursday night. Angelo Moore, saxophonist of Fishbone, was the MC for the night, and that dude is a ball of energy. There were blindfolded knife-throwers, beatboxer lady, an opera singing acrobat, crossbow masters, burlesque dancers, a human slinky, and a dude who balanced a working lawnmower on his chin (they even threw lettuce at the blade to show you it was working---NUTS! shredded lettuce everywhere!)


I forgot to mention that there was free and unlimited Dos Equis! Cheers to that!

Here is my footage of the Human Slinky... When "it" first came out I was shocked and in awe...and then started taping afterwards.



On Friday I saw NEW MOON with Kiersten! Ughhh it was so good. I'm not a Twilight book reader, but I do find joy in the movies and if you want to get real technical and retarded wit it, yes, I am on Team Edward. Kiersten and I did our in-car reviews of the film and talked about how we felt about them for a good 20 minutes. I found it interesting that the werewolves are actually hot latino men pretending to be Native Americans. Also Jacob's body transformation is SERIOUS!!!!! WHATS UP...but you are 17 in real life, and we are all pedophiles...until Feb 11, 2010 when you are then 18 years old. haha....and that is all you will ever hear me talk about the Twilight saga until Eclipse comes out next summer.


Saturday night my family and I celebrated good news for my Dad and ate at a Chinese spot in south Miami. The oranges+fortune cookies display was impressive.


Then on the drive back home my dad said "You wanna get a bud?" and I said "WHAT DID YOU SAY?" ..."do you wanna get a bud?"........."HUH? WHATS A BUD??????..OH BEER? WHAAAAAAT?"

My parents are not big on drinking alcohol. The only alcohol we have in the house is cooking wine--for the old Jamaican favorite "Ginger Wine soup" and usually only drink for special occasions/weddings and stuff. So I was pumped my dad wanted to go get a drink. It was the first time I drank alcohol with my parents in a bar setting, and I texted my older sister "I'm drinking beer with MOM AND DAD" and she was bummed because she hasn't even done that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics