Thursday, November 12, 2009



Kiersten, her mom and I went wedding dress shopping! CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH FUN THAT IS!!! Do you want strapless? beadwork? lace? sweetheart cut? a-line? train? Kiersten is not at all a veil person, and this girl wanted her to try one with every dress. This is not the winning dress, and that will never be the veil. This is her "this bitch is crazy, get this shit off my head" face.


Lots of awesome dresses, but not THE PERFECT one, yet.

I found a vault of pics from 2007/2008 of orlando/universal studio/valencia days.







It's never a dull moment in Orlando.

Lastly, thank you Our Kitchen Sink.com for bringing this to my attention. This is my kind of guy, with that Kenny Powers thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics