Sunday, November 15, 2009



One of the things I miss most about living in Orlando, is the plentiful locations of PITA PIT. The frequently visited locations included one by my old apartment near the UCF campus, and another conveniently located outside da clubs downtown...and I would ALWAYS LOVE IT! So since I moved back to south florida, I'm always craving the orlando pita goodness...until Kiersten notified me that she saw one down here! And in fact there are 3 locations in soFla (Lauderhill, Ft.Lauderdale, Miami)!!!!!! The fat kid inside rejoiced, and finally I reconnected with my old friend the chicken breast pita, with lettuce, tomato, green peppers, pineapples and RANCH. I know what you're thinking, but trust me, it is the jam.




That was written by a cutie pie fiance :), but not my fiance :(


We scooped up this Choco Banana Pocky..and it's AWESOME.


This was in my inbox.


This was in my friend requests, and upon further investigation, that default is really him (thought it was a joke) with a top 40 friend list of asian girls.
APPROVED!......jk, barf rambo.



I love black radio, not as much as hardcore and metal, but that shit is NOT on the radio......so with a broken cd player I get with what IS on.

In My Dashboard 4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics