Thursday, December 17, 2009

I spent 64 hours in Orlando from Sunday night to Wednesday late morning. This is an extreme play-by-play. Drive up, eat dinner with friends, work Universal, eat dinner with friends, drink with roommates, work universal, eat dinner with friends, finish universal employee business, ride THE MUMMY and drive back down.


Lazy Moon with Greg, Janine and Tommy. our cute friendship double date.


I stayed at Janine & Tito's apartment for a good part of the summer. We had drinks at this bar near downtown and they were showcasing holiday horror movies. We watched "Santa's Slay", drank specialty beers, and partially enjoyed this Butterfinger. For some reason, Butterfingers are so good, but have a weird texture after a few chews.




Before I left Orlando, I brought my homie Greg to the parks and rode The Mummy. Leonard was working, but on break, so he rode too...such perfect timing. But can we really talk about that little girl who is terrified? pahahahaha

My homegirl Dana got engaged on Monday!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
2010 is huuuuuuge for some of my closest girlfriends. I have lots of weddings to attend, lots of wedding cake to eat, and lots of tears to flow. And all of them are marrying great guys. The latter part of 2010 is going to be so gnarly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics