Sunday, December 20, 2009

I was just going to do one big photojournal update to finish up the year, but there were too many pictures. So 2009:part 5 is up now!


I went to a Christmas party on Friday night. Unfortunately I got off work at midnight and had to arrive in work clothes when everyone was dressed up in pretty attire.



It is nice and chilly in Florida right now! and I just checked for final grades for the semester and they are up...


COOL BRAG...I KNOW. I AM SIIIIIIKED. This semester was not an easy one, and I read more than I ever did for these 4 classes. Especially "Race and Ethnic Relations". So yeah, I will brag. brag all day....!!!!!!!!!



The sky will never look the same again
'Til you show me how it could be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics