Sunday, December 13, 2009



It's the mostttttttt wonderfullllll tiiiiiiiiime of the yeeeeeeeeeearrrrrrrrrr.

Decorating a Christmas tree is one of my most favorite things to do. At work we had a 12 foot tree to decorate, and I spent an awesome hour and a half assembling everything, hanging ornaments, tying ribbon, draping strings of pearl and singing Christmas carols--on the clock! the best! Then at Kiersten's they had a real tree and we prepared the ornaments while watching The Santa Clause 2.



In the Santa Clause 2, Tim Allen says, "You are a sad, strange little man"--- which he also says when he is Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story!!!!!!! Nerd talk..


Starbucks breakfast with Mom! She doesn't like being on my site, so this is food-anonymous style. Regular coffee, tall caramel frap-no whip, pumpkin loaf, and ham breakfast sandwich on ciabatta bread. My mom is a really awesome lady with tons of crazy stories, especially stories of growing up in Jamaica in the 60s. She graduated college with her bachelors degree in 3 years (magna cum laude!) from the University of Miami in 1979! 1979! old as rocks!!!!!!!! She's the tightest lady I know. My mama dukes.

Lastly, today is my half birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics