Wednesday, December 09, 2009



Kiersten loves P.O.S. and I love Saosin, so it was a win-win situation since they played the PacTour at the Culture Room last night!

The majority of Saosin's set was from the new cd. They didn't play "Bury Your Head" which has been a staple in every Saosin show since I started seeing them live in 2003. But I guess it's just time to move on..


Afterwards I helped to set up the meet'n'greet and all went well. Chris was awesome, all the dudes were awesome, but Chris...is the best <3



I'm done with FALL SEMESTER 2009!!!!!! My last exam was monday night, and let me tell you, the freeness feels good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been looking all over for this!

Thanks.

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics