Sunday, December 06, 2009

When it comes to Winter, Florida is the weirdest state to live in. On Christmas, we crank the air conditioning while others crank the heater. I still to this day have not seen snow, and you bet your bottom dollar the first thing I want to do is make a snow angel. But despite the warm weather, and the lack of snow, we can still get into the Christmas spirit with holiday movies on tv, Christmas lights galore, and the seasonal goodies popping up in coffee shops. Right now ELF is on tv, and it might be the best Christmas movie of all time.



Also a couple years ago my sister borrowed my ELF dvd, and her friend borrowed it afterwards. People forgot about it, and then when the dvd case was returned the DVD INSIDE WAS NOT ELF. It was some other movie that someone "switched on accident" and to this day when I see ELF on tv, I'm bummed because I don't have it. Actually not bummed on the material aspect, but the PRINCIPLE of someone not making sure the right dvd is in its place. c'mon nowwww.

On a less Christmas-y note, and more weird story...last night at work, a dude came in and kept taking our pamphlets or any type of papers and kept folding them into shapes. It was so odd..he just kept taking them throughout the night. One time he came to my area and asked for a pen, and I said "for what?" and he said "to draw dots" and then I asked "what do you need the paper for?" and he said "for a collage" but he kept throwing the paper out! So this older coworker Brian was next to me and said he can't be taking and wasting our paper like that. Then the dude walked away, and Brian told me if that dude takes more pamphlet to let him know. Then about 5 mins later, crazy dude walked out to smoke a cigarette, came back in took a pamphlet from the front desk, and Brian told him to leave the building.

It was just so weird, because this guy came into our establishment, didn't buy anything, didn't look at the track or arcade, but just took our paper and folded it. One girl asked him why he was doing it and he told her "folding them in patterns so they are less desirable to eat"

WHAT IS THAT!

I got home and googled "obsessive compulsive disorder paper folding" and different variations of that, but I couldn't find any information on it.



Lastly, Kiersten and I went to Tijuana Flats on Friday night. I've been there twice before, and wasn't impressed..but I decided to give it another try. And it still disappoints me. I just don't find it to be good, AT ALL. Burritos, boring. Chimichangas, boring. Nachos, boring. real talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics