Sunday, January 03, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


The last week was filled with a whirlwind of events. So many indian wedding activities, so much food..


When we sat down for the ceremony, we saw this little snack pouch..and I thought it was for maybe after the wedding, but then I saw some of the older people eating it..and then I realized ITS FOR NOW. The ceremony was 2ish hours long, and basically a show. With snacks, and then..


ICE CREAM !!!!!


Our view of the ceremony/show... they also passed out cups of water.


Dinner for one of the nights...this was Gujarati food, so all vegetarian. The actual wedding reception dinner had chicken and beef, and was SO DELICIOUS, but not photographed, because I was too busy stuffing my face.


Desserts from the wedding. The pink cake was the wedding cake (strawberry flavored). It had blue frosting, and was very pretty.



New Years Eve was spent at this imax theater-turned club. It was open bar with a ton of food. My sister was my first hug of the new year :)

Right now I'm listening to Polar Bear Club "Chasing Hamburg" cd. I didn't make a "Best of" list for 2009, but I will say that their cd was one of the best. I was fortunate enough to see PBC and Set Your Goals twice last year on the same tour in different states! (Ft.Lauderdale + Los Angeles) Speaking of that tour, Set Your Goals "This Will Be the Death of Us" cd was also A+++ from 2009.

The 2009 section of the photojournal is now complete with 6 sections. Time to start 2010!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics