Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I've never really been a huge Robert Downey Jr fan, but for some reason the universe wanted me to watch 3 of his movies within 3 days.


I hadn't seen Ari during the whole winter break, so we made plans to go see Sherlock Holmes on Sunday. I thought it was awesome to see Holmes' thought process. Rachel "Biggest Forehead in the game" McAdams was fantastic too! My dad recently bought The Soloist (for $5 since a bunch of Blockbuster locations are closing down), and my sister and I watched it. It was an interesting story, and I kind of look at homeless people differently...but not fully. Everyone and their mom has seen Iron Man, and since my brother had it on DVD, and we needed a movie to watch, we started it last night. I was tired from work, so we actually didn't finish it...no review there. I'm not a comic-book person, so I'm shocked by the story line, and learning all sorts of new stuff and getting ready for Iron Man 2 haha.. Robert Downey Jr is a pretty good actor. Versatile...I like it.

When I was watching Sherlock Holmes, I was thinking that Johnny Depp could have played that character also. Which then turned into Robert Downey Jr looks like Johnny Depp...which turned into me googling "Robert Downey jr Johnny Depp look alike" hoping someone thinks this too, but then this came up...





However, no RDJ/Johnny Depp comparisons.


Mikey Cera's new movie comes out soon. I understand the concept, but not fully how his "alter-ego" is made and takes over..could be like a Fight Club Tyler Durden. Mikey Cera has a cute face, but it's still sad looking, yet oddly adorable? It's even awkward to describe. He disappointed me in "Year One" and I never saw "Paper Heart"... however, I did laugh out loud when I saw this picture...


I LOVE THE JERSEY SHORE SHOW...something about those guidos and guidettes makes me smile.

I'm back into the swing of things at work. A couple days ago, this big spanish Suge Knight (bald with beard) looking dude came in looking all mean...but then came to the cafe where I was at and asked for a pink vitamin water with a big polite smile on his face. I love those kinds of extremes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics