Sunday, January 17, 2010



Kiersten has never been to Golden Corral, and I think everyone needs to experience Golden Corral at least once in their life. We go to Sweet Tomatoes often, so buffets are A+ to us, and I wanted to show her the zoo that is GC. Our only mistake is that we went at 7pm on a Friday night. Yes, obviously that's a bad time because everyone is out eating dinner on a Fri night, but we're a part of the "going out on a friday night" demographic like everybody else!

The funniest part of Golden Corral experience was when she was eating her salad and said "I think I got bacon dressing"....and I examined the dressing, and there were indeed tiny bacon pieces infused in the sweet dressing, which is a problem for a vegetarian. Upon further investigation on how that could happen, someone switched the labeled ladles, and it was all an accident. However, the bacon dressing really was tasty.



The Jersey Shore holds a place in my heart, and so do these little kiddie-ohs.

Last night I had such a good night at work. I was with my co-worker bestie Jessica (she was in the IMD Christmas video in the red jumpsuit dancing) and it was just a bunch of laughs with customers and spontaneous dancing due to the most random jams from the PA. It's always good when work doesn't feel like work, but you still gettin that paycheck on thursday!!!! OH KAY KAY KAYY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Dana Beal said...

That video was probably the cutest thing in the world. Can I please volunteer our future children to making spoofs such as these?

Little situation was definitely a shining star haha

3:11 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Little Pauly D's face tan is amazing.

come at me bro!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics