Wednesday, January 27, 2010


My homie Jessica texted me yesterday afternoon asking if I want to go to a hockey game that night. I love sports events, so I said yes!




Panthers won! All of Canada left the building with sad faces. I've never seen so many Quebec license plates in my life. Before our national anthem they played Canada's "O Canada" and half the stadium was singing. They come out of the woodworks for their national sport-----and then they LOSE!!!! Can't take the heat, eh? :)


This is supposed to say Felicia and Marisa. We go to the same starbucks on campus every tuesday & thursday and talk to the SAME guy! It's like he didn't even try with my name. I even said it slowly too! fffuuuhhhlleeeessshhhuuuhhhh.............. (dotcom) :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics