Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Starbucks at school got both Marisa's and my name wrong = double fail.


I hadn't seen Elena since the new year started, so we caught up on all holiday news and gossip.


So before the new semester started, I was talking to my co-worker Stacie about how expensive this semester is going to be with extra classes I am taking + books, and she told me about CHEGG.COM. THE MOST AMAZING MONEY SAVING WEBSITE OF ALL TIME. You rent a book, they ship it to you for free, you use the book for the semester, you return the book with free shipping = !!!!!!!!!!!! AND......every book you rent, Chegg.com plants a tree. I spent $105.95 on 4 books. FOUR BOOKS. I saved $190! AND I planted 4 trees in Guatemala. The shipping was relatively fast, seeing as I ordered on Wednesday and got the goodies on Monday. So awesome. I wish I found out about this amazing website earlier in my college career, however, I am still thankful I know about it now. It's legit people. Stacie has used it for the past 3 semesters, and now I swear by it!


I love Andrew W.K. and I love Conan O'Brien. Therefore, this clip is pure ecstasy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics