Sunday, January 10, 2010


Today was Kiersten and Eric's engagement party at Eric's parent's house. His mom cooks the best food. As soon as I got the invitation and saw Eric's mom is hosting it, I was immediately stoked for her macaroni and cheese. Kiersten and a good amount of friends are vegetarian, so there were lots of dips and veggie friendly dishes (off the chain spinach ravioli). Also honorable mentions: pulled pork (with Sweet Baby Rays bottle on the side), Hooters wings, ham, turkey, spinach dip, queso dip, buffalo chicken dip, delicious etc etc. Also drinks and desserts galore. Many wedding plans were discussed and we bridesmaids gotta go dress & shoe shopping soon! woo woooooooooo!

I can't believe the break is over, and school starts tomorrow. The collegiate end is near for me(!!!!!!!!).

I've been putting off looking at my schedule and getting situated for Spring semester, but I guess I need to do that now to see what time class is tomorrow. Ay carumba...getting back into the game now. Goodbye social life, I'll see you in the summer <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics