Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Uhnet, Danny, Luis and I did a stickam chat last night. It's so much fun!


Danny started to beat up the beat, and a chain reaction followed. I love technology, and being able to see my friends on the other coast!

School started and my classes seem pretty interesting. Due to scheduling issues in the past, I have to take a freshmen introductory class this semester, as a pre-req for a class I need in summer. So when the "first day introductory attendance sheet" was being passed around, next to everyones name was their year in college in which majority was freshmen freshmen freshmen sophomore freshmen freshmen sophomore"...and then I wrote senior. and when the ole question came about "why you're taking this class" most answers were "i'm interested!" mine is "...I need it so I graduate in summer" TRUTH.

Today I had lunch with Dana and Keith!

My engaged lovelies are in town for a late holiday visit and off they go back to Pennsylvania tomorrow.

After school I came home to snail mail goodies!

Australian world traveler Matt Kovacs sent a postcard from England! I love postcards, and usually send them out when I go traveling myself (friends got them from LA and NY last year). However getting one from over seas is way more interesting. His blog is 100000x more interesting than mine, and always a good read. He's a cutie too, and all Australian babes should date him!

And if the day couldn't get any better, my new babies arrived in the mail too.

These were a Christmas present to myself, since no one in my family understands, supports or respects my shoe collection. These black beauties are my newest edition to the family...



*I don't collect just to collect (and eventually resell). I collect and wear. I haven't bought new dunks in over a year, but I needed new work shoes, and these were dope!

2 Comments:

Blogger Spencer Keyser said...

my favs are still da ones with the hearts on em. i remember u stompin around them hallwayz with em

12:26 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Those valentines day dunks were my OG pair!! They are so worn in and beat to death from high school use haha, but still have a special place in my heart.

can't believe you still remember them spence!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics