Sunday, February 14, 2010

From a fattie's point of view, the worst part of getting sick is losing the sense of taste. The other night I helped a customer who owns a New York style deli near where I live, and he hooked me up with a free pastrami on rye with french fries yesterday and I just ate the rest of it (it was HUGE)...and couldn't taste it. stupid.

Set Your Goals are good dudes, and REAL MULTI-TALENTED MUSICIANS...



I'm bummed I missed the opening ceremony for the winter olympics..I gotta find it online. Obviously every country likes to see their flag in the gold position, but seeing the American flag higher than everyone else is awesome. It's a big "suck it" to every other country, and it makes us cockier or maybe it just makes me cockier. for no reason really, I'm not even that competitive. Apolo Anton Ohno is still fine... (half japanese, half white) and I hope Shaun White does some damage in Canada!

oh yeah, it's valentine's day. no big deal really...I was at work the entire day. I'm not a bitter single person.. I know my prince charming and/or valentine is coming one day. or that's what I like to tell myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

You didn't miss too much with this years opening ceremonies, Beijing set the bar pretty high in 08 and Canada definitely couldn't compete. I could care less about everyday sports but anytime there is a chance to cheer on a national level I'm glued to the TV jumping a screaming about... cross country skiing haha TEAM USA!! WOOO!!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Estrella :) said...

HAPPY BELATED 'V' DAY TO YOU FELICIA!!!!! I MISS YOU MADLY AND I HOPE YOUR PRINCE CHARMING AND MINE WILL FIND THEIR WAY TO US LIKE SOOOON!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

@Dana -- There are a few ice skating cuties that had my eyes locked onto NBC HD last night. One even has potential for gold hahaha

@Estrella -- Yes, two fine men will find us one day!!!!!!! :) Is Valentine's Day a big deal in Singapore too??

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics