Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have fallen in love with Evan Lysacek.



Homeboy is fiiiiiiiiiiine! (and apparently besties with Vera Wang who made his Olympic costumes)



Also, Scotty Lago and Shaun White hold a special place in my heart too.

I'm glad NBC does a primetime show and a late show. It's like they knew my schedule is all over the place, and made it specially for me.



Ski jumping is really amazing. I'd love to see that shit live. They are flying in the air, and then land so gracefully. just amazing.

I forgot what was on for the late show, but it wasn't holding my interest, so I put on the tv guide and saw Deadliest Catch was on Discovery Channel HD---and I love watching it on HD because that show is intense..and then I saw the icon on the bottom right corner and found out Captain Phil Harris died.



He was my favorite captain, cut-throat honesty, total bad-ass, and had a soft spot when it came to his sons* (*hot sons, who also work on the Cornelia Marie). He had some medical problems on the show and I really got bummed when I saw "1956 - 2010." Rest in peace Captain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

The Olympics are my favorite thing to watch always. I'm sad that we have to wait another 2 years to cheer for America 24/7 ughh

Also: RIP captain Phil :( So freaking sad. Deadliest Catch will never be the same without him.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Hey Christian,
Thanks for the kind words!
Just curious on why you commented on such an old entry versus the newer ones!

Also, I tried viewing your site, even did the survey and couldn't get through!

Thanks for continuosly stopping by,
Felicia

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics