Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I have a really soft spot for Hellogoodbye. Back in 2003, Forrest Kline had a photoblog site (forrestkline.com, now deceased) that I loved. It had a weird layout with a drop down menu of dates of pictures chronicling his life, and I was inspired. I liked seeing his weekly, sometimes daily pictures of him and his friends (eating adventures, small shows, california living, and even the process of signing with Drive-Thru Records), and thought hey, I can do that too. That's how fuhleeshuh.com came about. I wanted a place online where my friends can see the fun stuff we did, and although he stopped doing his site a few years back, my site is still kickin today.

I've seen them at Warped Tour, sold out House of Blues (with Reggie and the Full Effect opening--mind fuck since Reggie was THEIR inspiration, I digress), in their native California, and it's a party every time. They are on tour with New Found Glory now, and I am absolutely excited to see them next week. Forrest Kline is a goofy dude, and I'm into it.



When I saw that video last week, I thought about the phrase "My treat". It's one of the best things to hear or say, because it's the little things that count. Beit lunch, ice cream, a movie ticket, or in this case Taco Bell. It's just a nice gesture. I appreciate stuff like that. or maybe I'm just a sap.



Lastly in no relation to this post but I wanted to post it because HELLO ITS MY SITE,

me creepin behind Marisa's permanently spelled wrong coffee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics