Wednesday, February 10, 2010





Last night was New Found Glory's 10 year anniversary of the self-titled record tour! They played the entire self-titled cd from track 1 to 12 in order. I can't tell you how awesome it was.

Hellogoodbye is on the tour too and I made a medley of their set..



Here is NFG's intro..then Better Off Dead !!



One of my favorite songs off the self-titled is "Boy Crazy" which I've never seen them perform live until last night.




Kiersten and I went to Denny's afterward and made our own grand slams.


I picked up the NFG rubik's cube!

Last night everyone went down memory lane with their set. It was just a big sing-a-long. New Found Glory is so good, and their hometown shows are something to marvel at. I woke up this morning smiling when thinking about how fun last night was :) I sound like I'm 15, but we all felt so last night!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I'm so jealous!! I saw that NFG was going to come up here and considered going but I just don't think it would be the same without being in Florida with all my Florida friends. It's all about the nostalgia and memories of good times with good people, singing along to NFG. Glad you had a great time!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

STOP THAT NONSENSE! Any opportunity you can get to see NFG, TAKE IT DANA! Even if you see them in a new surrounding, you'll be surrounded by other NFG fans, surrounded by a nfg kinship really. I say you should still go to the Philly show, and get familiar with the venues up there!!!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics