Sunday, March 14, 2010



It's been a busy past few days, and I am back on the east coast. I had a red eye flight on Thursday night, and woke up in Florida on Friday morning. Then I immediately went back into the grind of work. I had so much fun in San Francisco! My fisheye love has been rekindled.


Mona has a friend who always gets tickets for advanced screenings, so we saw "She's Out of My League" last week and that movie was hilarious! Jay Baruchel is oddly adorable.

Yesterday I had a chance to have lunch with Ari before she went back up to Gainesville.

Our original plan was to go to my favorite thai place, but they were closed! So we settled for ze olive garden.

I can't believe I go back to school tomorrow. FEELS WEIRD.

Lastly, for Mona's birthday I took her to do the segway tour of San Francisco. It was seriously so much fun. Here is VIDEO PROOF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics