Wednesday, March 17, 2010



Marisa told me about this hole in the wall restaurant called Talia's that has "the most amazing sandwiches for $5" -- SHE WAS RIGHT. I got the "Marconi" which was turkey with seasonings, citrus mayo + other yummies, and I thought mine was good..then I tried Marisa's "Michaelangelo" and it made my sandwich taste like shit. Hers was an herb chicken cutlet, with eggplant and mozzarella ...and simply divine. Local friends need to hit that place up!

Afterwards we hit up this show..

It's been a while since I've seen Protagonist and Fallen From The Sky on the same bill, and it was nice seeing all my boyfriendz together. A lot of the kids were going apeshit over The Wonder Years. I've heard of them, but hadn't listened to them until that night, and I don't get it. Crime In Stereo was good! I wish the Talent Farm wasn't so far away into the everglades almost, but overall it was fantastic night filled with good music and friends :)


Yesterday I rented Whip It since I missed the screening in class. Took it to Kiersten's crib and we had a cute pizza & movie night. The movie actually ruled, Drew Barrymore dun did good. The strong female all star cast helped.

Today I did some cleaning and came across an old Double or Nothing Records sampler from 2006. straight gold baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics