Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Yesterday Erica and I saw Cursive and Alkaline Trio. I didn't have a chance to buy tickets at the box office, so instead I got raped by ticketmaster. $17 ticket magically turned into $30. Ticketmaster is a dickhead. But anyhoo, the show was fantastic.


It was the first time I've seen Cursive live, and they were soooooooooooooooooo good.







Matt Skiba is so attractive. He's the only man I'd be okay sharing my eyeliner with. and that is saying a lot.


I guess it's new music wednesday. The 3 newest albums in my iTunes are:

Alicia Keys - The Element Of Freedom
Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World
Nick Jonas & The Administration - Who I Am

They are on 3 completely different spectrums, but I love them.

And in no relation to this music post, here is a video that I laugh at every time.



genius.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dana Richards said...

I definitely haven't listened to or even thought of Cursive in years. Thanks for the reminder!

Also.. I've only heard the first single from the Nick Jonas cd, is the rest any good? I guess it doesn't matter if it's "good", I would probably listen to it no matter what haha I have a soft spot in my heart for his adorable face :)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Erica said cursive's new cd is so good. I haven't heard it yet..but now I want to.

Nick's cd is okay. He is my favorite!

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics