Thursday, April 01, 2010

All my friends know me for my sidekick, and today I have moved on.

Good bye dear friend, we had some great times together.



RIP
Sidekick 2/LX (April 2005 - March 2010)

I willl remember youuuuu.. will you remember meee....

No, I did not join the iPhone cult, however, I am now a part of the Blackberry Gang. Finally I am in a world where I can have free ringtones, voice dialing technology, video camera and GPS on my cellular telephone. I believe the term is "smartphone" and I am so siked on it.



Monday night I watched Chris Rock's documentary "Good Hair" with FAU's black student association. I was the only asian in the room and I felt like I had a target on my back during Chris Rock's segment on the best human hair weaves being Indian hair. It was such an eye-opening documentary. I know black girls go through some shit to manage their hair, but I had no idea about how bad relaxers are for your skin, and the pressure for little girls to get their hair done, and the industry for their hair products. It's really good and I recommend you watch it. The celebrity commentators are hilarious (Ice T, Nia Long, Eve, That's so Raven, Al Sharpton, Maya Angelou)


I know Netflix has a documentary section. Go get it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics