Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Before Kate Gosselin, there was JEANNIE TATE.







I love everything Bill Hader does! and also, Jeannie Tate.

Wednesdays are my calm before the weekend storm. Today I got my oil changed, went to Walmart, did my laundry, went to class, helped cook a bad ass spaghetti dinner, and now procrastinate studying for a quiz tomorrow. Afterwards I might paint my nails..or pluck my eyebrows. What a terrible wednesday update. My life isn't always interesting, but a good blog has regular updates, and today I did a ton of random things.

I don't think I've ever mentioned my twitter. I go in and out with phases. Sometimes I update, sometimes I don't care, sometimes I LOVE TO UPDATE. Today was one of those days. And of course, http://twitter.com/fuhleeshuh

1 Comments:

Blogger Ivy and Haley said...

I agree with you on Jeanie...

http://ivyandhaley.blogspot.com

Ivy

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics