Sunday, April 25, 2010

FINALS WEEK HAS BEGUN.

Tonight I am pulling an all-nighter. I have a final exam at 9am, and a final paper due at 4pm. I worked all day and just got home...I scooped up some mcdonalds iced coffee, which I will be drinking like water this week, and now I'm ready to get crack a lackin.

But first I must show you my new favorite organizer..


I've been looking for a rotating earring holder for the longest time, and during an organizing/cleaning spree I decided now is the time to check ebay for an earring holder. I found a seller from Brooklyn (which ruled since all the others were sellers from China with crazy shipping) and within a week this bad boy came in!



I still have some extra spots on the other side for future earrings :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics