Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Johnny Cupcakes is currently on his US Tour, and since Kiersten and I have been huge fans since 2005, we haaaad to go to the Miami date! Johnny Cupcakes is a millionaire and doesn't have to go out of his way to meet his fans, but he did, and we love him for it. He is the shit. THE SHIT


We got to Friends With You at around 3:30. The event didn't start till 6, but we knew there'd be a long line.


There were free cupcakes, and also complimentary Bacardi drinks!




This Wu-Tang shirt was the first Johnny Cupcakes shirt I ever bought in 2005. If you were to tell me that 5 years later I would meet the creator (especially in Florida), I would have not believed you. Johnny is a creative genius, marketing guru, and straight up nice guy.


Afterwards since we were in Miami, we went to Pizza Rustica on Lincoln Rd.


$5 you can't go wrong! mmmmmmmmmmmm


I scooped up the special edition Johnny Cupcakes x Malfi Club t-shirt that was only at the Miami date! I was worried that they would have sold out by the time we got in the store, but I managed to get one of the last ones.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics