Sunday, April 11, 2010

Marisa and I have a 9am class together on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She takes notes on her laptop, and then WE DO THIS








I finally joined the rest of the world and saw Inglourious Basterds. What an amazing movie. I'm not like a crazy fan of Quentin Tarantino, but I think this was a masterpiece. Brad Pitt is hilarious, BJ Novak is hilarious, everything was well thought out, and I would watch it again. I remember when Christoph Waltz won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, and I thought to myself "who's that guy?" but after I saw the movie I know exactly why he won that award. His portrayal of Hans Landa was soo siick. Like I felt sorry for the characters whenever his character arrived, kind of nervous really---that means he played an awesome villian. Kudos Christoph Waltz!



When I watched Inglourious Basterds, I couldn't help but fall for Daniel Bruhl, who played a german "war hero" named Fredrick Zoller, mostly because of his portrayal of a young man smitten with the french cinema owner. His charm and good looks helped, but I guess my loneliness and desire for someone sweet played a part in my admiration. And I know I'm not the only girl who watched that movie and thought he was a cutie pie, but I like REALLY thought he was a cutie pie and wanted to date him, besides the fact his character killed innocent hundreds. I want to watch all of Daniel Bruhl's movies now. All of them.

Inglourious Basterds, I give you an A+.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics