Sunday, April 04, 2010

We celebrated Eric's birthday on Tuesday!








Kiersten and I did our first irish car bombs with Giancarlo.


The kissy face picture must have been after the irish car bombs... because I definitely do not remember taking this picture, and I never make a kissy face in pictures! Irish car bombs are awesome! Who woulda thought Guinness, Baileys and Jameson together would taste like the best chocolate milk. Mmmmmm


Friday was the last no-meat friday of lent. I always get the same chicken pita at Pita Pit, but since it was friday I had to substitute it for tuna. Never again..should have got the falafel. I jumped in Marisa's twitpic since she was stoked on reuniting with her pita creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics