Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wednesday night became Date Night with Kiersten, Mike, Brian, Mark and I.



This week I was inspired to clean out my closet and sell some shit to Plato's Closet. Then yesterday I went shoe shopping and picked up 3 new cuties including these bad boys..



2010 Photojournal Part 4 is up! (including Henry Rollins, Alkaline Trio, besties, food & Johnny Cupcakes)

The next 2 weeks of school are hell, so I'll be climbing into the anti-social final projects/exam tunnel. At the end of that tunnel is freedom in the form of spring semester being done and the introduction of SUPER FUN SUMMER 2010!!

I always work on Sundays, but I took today off because I have to be at school for a project in a few hours. So now I'm going to make lunch and do some laundry. The glamorous life of fuhleeshuh.com. Happy Sunday my friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics