Sunday, May 23, 2010

I worked incredibly hard this spring semester with 6 classes and a part time job, so as a reward to myself I went to visit my friends in southern California!

















Set Your Goals and Comeback Kid played at Chain Reaction in Anaheim. California Metalfest was going on in Pomona and I went to that with Ann. We hit up all my favorite california food spots including In-n-out, Claim Jumper, Chuck-e-cheese BUFFET, Roscoe's chicken'n'waffles, and Yogurtland. 2010 Photojournal Part 5 is up! (including the entire SoCal trip)

It was such an awesome trip, my friends are THE BEST! Friends, music and food. That is my life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Estrella :) said...

just want to drop by once in a while to tell you i miss you felicia!! :)

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics