Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's the morning in Long Beach and Uhnet & Danny are asleep. Of course I wake up early since my body is in Florida time. Never fails.. Since I'm up early, I'm watching Robin Hood: Men In Tights on ABC Family.



What a great American classic.

Recently I've seen Kick Ass, A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Iron Man 2.



Kick Ass was so good. I'm not familiar with the comic at all, but Hit Girl RUULED. She was such a bad ass.





A Nightmare on Elm Street was pretty good. I recently saw the 1984 original during a class analysis, and for the remake they really did an awesome job with a story plot twist but keeping it real with roots of the same scenes. It was good, and terrifying. Poor Robbie's arm really got a good squeeze throughout that movie. Also Freddy Krueger legitimately looked like a burn victim. Amazing make up job!





I saw Iron Man 2 on Friday night with Angela. Sooooooo good! I never saw a trailer for the new movie, but I did recently see the first Iron Man. The new one is awesome, Robert Downey Jr. is a great actor. DJ AM's cameo was pretty unexpected and sad. I mean it's awesome that he got to be in the movie, but just kinda bummed me out. Scarlett Johansson was pretty hot and a total bad ass too! I love seeing females kick ass in these movies!

Enough movie talk. I'm still in Californiaaaaaaa. Uhnet and Danny's new apartment in downtown Long Beach is so tight. Today I'm going to walk around and explore! See yaaaaa

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela @ Nine More Months said...

Damn, you got to go to a lot of movies! I still haven't seen Kick Ass, but I saw Babies last night. Does that count? No, not really. :(

5:38 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

I didn't even hear of that Babies movie! You already have babies!!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics