Monday, June 14, 2010



Kiersten did my make up. She is a magician! I always ask for the ice princess and stripper lashes. That might not make sense to most, but it makes perfect sense to us.

After dinner, Benihana took our picture and gave it to me! It comes with a username and password to download from their website. You can then upload it to your facebook, twitter and email it to others from the site. Pretty hip, Benihana.

Fun money saving tip-- When you sign up for their email club at least a month before your birthday, they will send you a $30 gift certificate to use in your birthday month. And you bet your ass that's what I did!


I got 101 notifications of birthday love. After a moment of hitting 101, facebook brings it back to 99. This morning I clicked on it, and then I still had 11 afterwards. I've never seen that many in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics