Thursday, June 24, 2010

I had a retarded busy day yesterday. Busy is good though, it keeps things interesting. I ended my evening at Kiersten's place where we watched a great amount of reality TV, and right when I was about to leave, a documentary on DRAKE came on. Kiersten loves Drake, so much. I just downloaded his new cd, he's the fucking best. The beat on "Show Me A Good Time" is soooo good. Kiersten also showed me her grocery receipt...



huh???
YES. LOL WHITE AMERICAN BANANAS.

It's actually Land O'Lakes White American Cheese, and some bananas.

Twitter needs to do some kind of upgrade...they are over capacity WAY too often. I need my 140 character fix. I'm tweakin' I'm tweakin'



I watched USA vs. Algeria for 70 mins and then had to go to work...got to work, checked yahoo and saw USA 1 Algeria 0!!!!!!!!!!! CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS? USA IS GOING TO THE NEXT ROUND????? hoooooooo weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! Nice job Landon Donovan. If I had a vuvuzela, I'd blow it. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics