Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's my birthday! I'm 22!

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've been watching a lot of the World Cup. This may be part of the reason...





Of course I am for Team USA, because duh I love being an American. However, I love watching when someone scores a goal because at that moment, someone's life just changed. Their entire country is stoked, their family is so proud, and now they can forever tell a story about how they went to the world cup and scored a goal in front of the world. That's such a big deal. One little goal.

Or they can embarrass themselves and get a red card. I've seen that twice already today.


Fellow Happy Birthday to my birthday twinsies... Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen, Rivers from Weezer, Raz-B from B2K, Ethan Embry and Tim Allen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics