Wednesday, June 09, 2010



Uhnet's friend Mel took this picture when we were at Shoreline Village. I was nom'ing on strawberry cheesecake ice cream.



On Monday night, a couple girls from work enjoyed Chili's forever 2 for 1 dranks. I was done with my drinks, but the girls kept ordering and I had nothing to hold for the pic, so I grabbed Stacie's margarita mix! gotta improvise sometimes

I missed the MTV movie awards with Aziz Ansari, and can never catch the repeat on TV. So instead now I'm going to watch it on demand online + do laundry + organize before the weekend workload hurricane.


I've been listening to La Roux's self titled album all week and I am HOOKED. It's so good. "Bulletproof" reeled me in and now I am a believer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics