Wednesday, July 14, 2010

In March I was introduced to the world of new movie free advance screenings. I got tickets for Cyrus, and then I got OBSESSED with getting them!





Dinner for Schmucks was in South Beach, so Elena and I had a date night.



We were on Lincoln Rd, so we HAD to get Pizza Rustica. That pizza is the best!!! and $5!!!!!!!!!



Cyrus (2010) - They advertised this as a comedy, and it turned out to be like a sad single-parent movie. I was constantly waiting for the funny parts, and when it ended I was glad because the story line sucked. I was bummed because I love John C Reilly. Not tight. C-

Inception (2010) - This was a really interesting sci-fi action packed movie. I honestly walked into the screening without even seeing the trailer and no idea what I was getting into. It starts out like this : sdjfksjdfksdjffj ????? _____?????? oh..sad part... ??????dsfdfjfhjdshf .... end. That is how I felt. Everyone in the theater walked out with questions. It was kinda tight. B+

Despicable Me (2010) - Semi-cute story line. Great animation. Most of the funny/cute parts were already in advertisements and trailers. Kiddie tight.. B+

Dinner For Schmucks (2010) - This movie was semi-funny, semi-cringe worthy because Steve Carell is a weird dude in the film. Zach Galifinakis makes a great cameo!!!! Paul Rudd is a charming sweetheart as usual... definitely a different story line. It was good, but not tight. B

Kiersten, Ari, Robbie, and Elena were all great dates. I've got the girls hooked on free screenings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics