Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The West Palm Beach, FL stop of the Vans Warped Tour was this past Saturday, and ohhh what a good time it was.



I worked at the American Rag/Ragged Magazine tent



with Uhnet's friend Luis! He's running the tent for the entire tour. At the American Rag/Ragged Magazine tent you can win Macy's giftcards and meet different bands during signings!



My friend Jake is following the entire tour selling his band's cd and also working at the Rise Records tent.



I ran into my homie John Mchale a bunch of times throughout the day. We stayed hydrated and watched ANDREW W.K.!





Amethyst Jeans is giving away FREE JEANS ON EVERY WARPED TOUR STOP. GET FREE JEANS. I DID. NO CATCH. JUST FREE.





2 bands did signings at our tent and the kids were cooperative and stoked. I like seeing people get excited on meeting their favorite musicians.





Danced with Jordan during Four Year Strong's set. The dancing would then continue at Sum 41's set. Everyone went ape shit during Fat Lip.





It was a great day except for the part where Every Time I Die and Set Your Goals played at the same time. Also Alkaine Trio and Four Year Strong had the same set time. Terrible. Parkway Drive was awesome, I never found their merch tent. The WPB layout was weird this year and everything was so spread out. I also got a mild case of sun poisoning for the first time ever, but that's gone now. My sun burnt nose is peeling, which only occurs once a year after warped tour. I've been going to Warped Tour since 2002, and I still love it. It never gets old to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics