Thursday, August 26, 2010





My cousin Nick got married in Rhode Island, and after the reception we lit sparklers for their exit. Pretttyyyyy awesome idea! After family time in Connecticut, we traveled to New York City and spent some more quality time.

We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art and Broadway to see "Promises, Promises" --which by the way was really awesome, Sean Hayes rules.



My cousin Jenny has been my main partner in crime for the last past couple family events.



This is one of my oldest cousins Brandon. He's such a cool guy, and also a cool dad. His little daughters gave him bad ass Batman cuff links for Father's Day this year.



After the Connecticut/New York trip I came back home to Florida and prepared for Kiersten's bridal shower, and also packing to leave for my internship in California. And that is where I am now.

Angela picked me up from the airport on Monday, I got to my new apartment, met my new roommate and got settled in. Tuesday I had my first day at the internship and took California public transit for the first time! I don't have my car out here so taking the bus to work is my new routine. I've visited southern California a handful of times, but this time I will be living here for 4 months. I'm pretty exciteddd! I love the chilly nights!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics