Sunday, August 29, 2010

This is how I was greeted by Yahoo on Friday.



I did not know that about moths, and I am happy to spread the news.



I enjoy seeing these stars when I walk to my internship.



This is the view from my office space.



On Friday I wanted Whole Foods for lunch. I checked out their website to look for a menu of the cooked goods, and came across their twitter page, and then their facebook page saying they have 2 tickets left for the Sunset Strip Music Fest. I immediately walk out the door, walk to Whole Foods, ask for Cindy, and BAM. The tickets were mine!

I love social networking! I love Whole Foods!
P.S. the tickets retail for $58 each. free is my favorite!



My friend Danny loves Kid Cudi, so I took him to the Sunset Strip Music Fest and we high five'd when our favorite songs came on.



When we were walking through the festival we saw a bunch of food trucks, most notably the Shrimp Pimp!



Afterwards we ate at Mel's Drive-In on Sunset and played Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" on the jukebox. A++++++ chain of events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics