Monday, September 13, 2010



Sept 10 was Fashion's Night Out in New York City and Los Angeles. Major fashion spots had special deals going on, djs, free drinks, free cupcakes, all sorts of fun stuff. I heard that Julius was going to be at the Paul Frank store and immediately went over and met him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



had a bomb reeses pieces cuppie cake,


then headed over to Toki Doki and copped the reusable shopping tote + uchiwa! They also had hot chocolate and red velvet cupcakes. Mmmmmm


On Saturday night Angela and Andrew were part of "What's Going On? with Mike Mitchell" at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre in Hollywood. Joey Lawrence was one of the guests on the show, and all I could think of was "WOAH" when he was on stage.


After the comedy show I recognized Ben Schwartz and talked about how cool College Humor is. He was really nice and a total cutie pie.







Whenever I'm heading home in the evening and there is crazy traffic on Hollywood blvd, I know something must be going down. Then I passed Grauman's Chinese Theatre and duhhhhh movie premiere!

Last night my roommate's friend was working one of the parties before the MTV VMA's and Nicki Minaj was about to come into the elevator he was in. Her assistant told him that he couldn't look at her face.............!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THAT SHIT! And he is a big Nicki Minaj fan, and was totally bummed about that. But still looked at her. Side note: I can't stand her music, I'm certainly not a fan, and after I heard that story, she is the wackest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics