Monday, October 11, 2010

Holy October! October in Florida means really nice weather. October in California means bi-polar weather. One week it was hot as balls, then it rained and got really cold, now it's back to t-shirt weather. My bad for the 2 week update break. I guess I just wait until all the fun stuff accumulates to let you know how it was. Time for deets, or if this was the Jersey Shore, T-shirt tiiiiiiiiiiime....

John Lennon's birthday just passed (Oct 9), and Capitol Records did a small birthday video tribute. I'm in it! Find me in the videooooo!



One day walking back from lunch, my coworker said to me "Is that Rob Zombie? IS THAT ROB ZOMBIE?" I looked up, and it was Rob Zombie.



It was one of the funniest things ever because he looked at us, and I looked away. And then he got stuck at the red light, and then we had to cross the street in front of his car all embarassed but stoked because we just saw Rob Zombie!! in his 2 door acura!!

Can we talk about Gatsbys American Dream becoming a band again??? This is one of those bands that I loved in high school and never got to see live, and then they took a break....AND NOW THEY ARE BACK. Volcano was an album I had on repeat for a good year, the music, the lyrics, THE VISION...ughhh!! This was seriously the ultimate awesome news for the week. Gatsbys is sososososo good.



Saturday night I helped Uhnet's friend Tony make enchiladas for Enchilada night. I look like a straight up abuela in this picture.



Last night I saw Katy Perry live at The Music Box! It was for Walmart's Soundcheck series, and she is so much fun live. They were pretty hardcore about no pictures and even though I'm guerilla tactics with pics, I was too busy dancing and watching other people get kicked out for taking pics on their iphones. Nothing like a dance party to start the week off. By the way, the show was FREE. I liked Katy Perry, but after last night, I LOVE KATY PERRY!

In a 2 week period I saw these 4 movies, but actually I saw 2 in one day, and then 2 in one day a week later.



There was a 3D Film Festival going on in Hollywood and I hate 3D movies because I always get a headache, but it was a free screening of How to Train Your Dragon!! I couldn't say no!

How To Train Your Dragon (2010)
WHAT A CUTE MOVIE! You don't need to see it 3D, 2D is perfectly fine for this cute medieval movie. All the voices are recognizable and lots of giggle moments for adults and children not to understand. pretty tight! A++++

The Social Network (2010)
The Social Network was a pretty awesome movie, which is saying a lot because I hate Jesse Eisenberg's voice, and the way he talks. I knew that Mark Zuckerberg was an asshole, but this movie really shows why he is like that. If you didn't see it yet, I definitely recommend it. Lots of funny parts and crazy scenarios considering all this happened within the last 5 years. A+

Easy A (2010)
The first matinee movie at AMC theaters are usually $5, so Danny and I went to go see Easy A! It was actually really really funny. Stanley Tucci (devil wears prada) plays the dad and he is hilarious!! James from Twilight (the vamp who dies in the first film) is the major christian guy in this film---pretty dumb acting on his part, but he is beyond beautiful. So many cuties in this movie. A+++

REC (2007)
Now I typically don't like scary movies, or care for zombie flicks, but wow, REC is awesome. I've never seen a spanish horror movie and dealt with subtitles while being scared, but it wasn't so bad. I'm itching to see Rec 2, and kiiind of want to see the American version Quarantine. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics