Tuesday, November 02, 2010



Happy Halloween!!!!!! the other day. My Halloween partying was a week ago at one of my kickball teammate's place since I wasn't going to be in LA for the 31st.


Little Red Riding Hood & Snow White


Jello shots are never good.


hide your kids, hide your wife


I never make this face in pictures..unless there is liquor involved. Can we just focus the attention at the gecko????


Chilean miner!!!!!







I just got back from San Francisco today. I missed all the World Series games and had to check the scores on my phone. YAYAYAY for the Giants. I'm pretty happy for them, the city was buzzing in orange and black. My super ex-boyfriend is from Texas, and I was pretty happy to see them lose since I hate all things Texas!



On Thursday before I went to SF, I got advanced screening tix for the premiere of Due Date in Hollywood. I took my friend Tony and we laughed laughed laughed! It's a great movie, lots of outrageous moments. I saw Jaime Foxx and Dave Grohl in the theater with us. I never clap at the end of movies, and usually hate when people do because what's the point? But the actors were actually in the theater since it was the premiere, so I clapped. Pretty tight movie. A+++++++



After Due Date we saw fun. play at the Music Box down the street! This is the 2nd time this year I saw them live, and the show was great. Their guitar player is a babe.

My favorite dog sent me a loving Halloween card..


I'll see you soon Hank! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker


free counters

website statistics